INFORMATION* ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. as the DATA CONTROLLER, with registered office in Via Feltrinelli, 136, Gargnano (VAT Registration No. 02786260980), would like to provide you with information regarding the use of the personal data, which may also be of an identification nature supplied by you in order to book your wellness holiday at our facilities.
According to the legislation indicated, your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
We would like to remind you that the processing of personal data means any operation concerning the collection, recording, organisation, retention, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, destruction or a combination of two or more of such operations.
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we therefore inform you that:
1. The personal data, even of an identification nature provided by you, will be processed for requirements related to managing your booking; by way of example, we inform you that the data may be processed:
- to enter data in the company’s computer databases and/or physical archives;
- to manage hotel services;
- to manage payments;
- to manage promotions and offers;
- to meet every other contractual and/or legal obligation;
- for statistical purposes associated with the Internet website’s functions.
2. For the purposes stated in point 1) the data provided by you may be processed by paper, electronic and/or magnetic means.
3. We inform you that providing the data identified with an asterisk in the booking request form is necessary and compulsory.
Whereas, providing the data not identified with an asterisk in the booking request form is not a compulsory requirement, but the absence of such data could prevent us from providing some reception services.
4. Your refusal to provide the compulsory data prevents the booking procedure from being completed at our facility.
We take this opportunity to point out that providing the data to LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. in order to book the stay entails the automatic authorisation to process the data for the purposes detailed in point 1) and to fulfil the legal obligations, pursuant to article 24 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
5. The personal data, even of an identification nature, provided by you will not be disseminated, but may be communicated or become known to members of the company’s workforce as persons in charge of data processing or data processors and/or external parties working with the company as data processors or independent data controllers, for example:
- booking services management companies;
- banking and credit institutions to manage payments;
- banking and credit institutions to manage payments;
6. We inform you that you may exercise your rights with respect to LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. (DATA CONTROLLER) at any time, in accordance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the text of which is provided in full in an appendix to this information notice for your ready reference.
7. LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. has appointed the temporary manager of the operational structure as the person responsible for responding to data subjects who can be contacted at the company’s operating office in Via Feltrinelli, 136 Gargnano (BS) ITALY, and/or by telephone at the number (+39) 0365/441760 and/or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The updated list of persons appointed as data processors is available at the company’s operating office.
8. Subject to your express authorisation the data controller may process the data you have provided to send to your domicile address/place of residence or to your e-mail address information material concerning offers and promotions proposed by LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. or events organised together with LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l.
Also in this case the data provided by you will be processed as outlined in this information notice.
We take this opportunity to advise you that providing data for the purposes outlined in this point is not a compulsory requirement and there are no consequences regarding your booking, if you decide not to authorise such data processing.
LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l.
*This information notice integrates and completes elements already known to the data subject.
The information notice is also based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, associated in the Group established under Article 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17th May 2001 in order to identify some minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data, and, in particular, the methods, timing and the nature of the information that the data controllers must give users when the users connect to webpages, regardless of the purposes of such connection, as well as the requirements envisaged under Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, in relation to Cookies.
Type of data collected by the Internet website
The Personal Data collected by this Application, autonomously or via third parties include: Cookies and usage data.
The Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically during the use of this Application.
If the User does not provide some Personal Data this circumstance could prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties which are published or shared by means of this Application and warrants that he/she is entitled to communicate or disclose such Personal Data, thereby releasing the Data Controller of any liability towards third parties.
The Data are processed for the time required to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User can always request the Data Processing to be interrupted or the Data to be deleted.
Purposes of Processing the Data collected
In addition to the purposes indicated in the information notice outlined above the User’s data are also collected for the following purposes: Statistical.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and by using the following services:
Statistical (pulldown menu)
Further information on data processing
Defence in legal proceedings
The User’s Personal Data may be used in the Data Controller’s defence in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases to establish a possible defence, against the abusive use thereof or of the associated services by the User.
The User declares he/she is aware that the Data Controller could be requested to disclose the Data at the request of Public Authorities.
System log and maintenance
This Application and the possible third-party services used by the Application could collect a system Log, namely, files which record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, for example the User’s IP address, tor needs associated with its operation and maintenance.
Information not included in this policy
Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller by using the contact information.
This Application does not support ‘Do Not Track’ requests. Please consult the respective privacy policies to verify if any third-party services used do support such requests.
Last amendment made on 22nd June 2015
LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l.