Discover the current available jobs.
The attitudes and skills of our staff directly influence the excellence of the service we are committed to offering our guests every day. Lefay training develops along three paths:
– Introduction: once you enter the Lefay world, you will attend a 2-day training course to dive into Lefay’s values and to become familiar with the working environment and procedures and with the standards of the department in question.
– Technical-professional training courses: during the year you will take part to specific training sessions (e.g. foreign languages and Guests’ relationship courses, classes dedicated to the use of software and programmes…) to develop or to improve the specific technical skills required by the role.
– Management Courses: if you are selected to be an HOD, you will follow a specific training path to develop the management skills and compulsory levels of competence required to be successful in your leading role.
In compliance with the Company’s values, Lefay deems it is necessary to give priority to its internal HRs as far as their professional growth is concerned. That’s why, any time a new position becomes vacant inside our Resort, and before starting an outside selection process, the HR management runs a deep analysis of the Staff already working in a department, in order to sort out the ones who, potentially and by means of a promotion, may fill the vacancy.
Lefay applies all its HRs the current Italian Employment Agreement for Tourism Operators; levels may depend on the position covered in the Company, while a fixed-term or open–ended contract definition may depend on the features and specific needs of the single role. Every prescription of the contract (holidays, shifts…) is managed in a clear way by the HR Department and can be checked by any member of the Staff at any time.
All members of the Resorts’ Staff in need of accommodation will be offered lodging for free within or near the Property in a dedicated area or in a nearby Residence. Lodging are recently built, very comfortable and with Wi-Fi connection. Those who do not need accommodation will, alternatively, enjoy an additional monthly benefit added to their salary according to the place of residence.
Staff will enjoy free and limitless access to a specific, reserved restaurant. Managed directly by Lefay’s Vital Gourmet Staff, it provides breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon snacks for those working on shifts, to ensure that all Staff members the restaurant facilities in compliance with their working hours and the needs of their own department.
For the Corporate Office Staff, Ticket Restaurants are provided.
Lefay offers a series of acknowledgements to the Staff:
– With the “Employee of the Month” award, Lefay rewards and stimulates all Staff able to go beyond the Guests’ expectations or show deep commitment in their daily activity.
– Additional economic prizes for the best performances: these can be provided following an individual evaluation carried out each year by managers or, for HODs, when target goals are achieved.
– Incentive bonus: dedicated prizes are provided for some specific departments according to the Team’s objectives.
Highly preferential rates are provided for stays and Day Spas in the Resorts of the Collection and for the purchase of Lefay SPA and Lefay Vital Gourmet products.
Every Staff member will enjoy the holidays foreseen by the Employment Agreement applied during the Resorts season’s closing (that varies according to the destination) and during the year based on his choice and needs (excluding high season periods).
Every Staff member will be given, when starting the employment with Lefay, a set of uniforms specifically designed for the department in question. The laundry and ironing service for these uniforms is offered by Lefay.
All “available jobs” mentioned on our web site are pending (click here for the list). Any time a selection ends and a vacancy is filled up, the job advertisement is removed from the web site.
You are invited to submit your CV by clicking onto speculative application here; we will file your CV in our database in full compliance with the applicable laws for personal data treatment and filing, and will take it into consideration at any time a vacancy which matches your skills should occur.
To guarantee an efficient management of the selection system, it is possible to send a CV only through our website (click here). All requests received by e-mail or post will not be considered.
We will evaluate all applications according to different parameters, such as education, previous work experience and skills gained. The candidates whose professional experience matches the requirements of our job description will be invited to Lefay for a first interview. The goal is to evaluate, in the first instance, how well the candidate’s profile matches the vacant position, as well as the person’s motivation. A second interview may also be required as well, in order to focus on more technical, specific skills.
A reply will be sent to all candidates applying for a vacancy; in particular, once the candidate has been selected, we will inform all other candidates running for the same position that the selection has been closed.
Once the selection process has ended, the candidates’ curricula will be duly filed to be taken into consideration for future positions that may match their profile. If you wish to apply for a new position on our website, you can submit your CV again, pointing out the latest updates.
For more information about the type of contract, please click here
No, Lefay Resorts enjoy a yearly opening and the closing period is limited to a few weeks’ holiday during the low season (according to the destination). As a result, any job at Lefay would mean higher professional stability for the candidate.