INFORMATION* ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, Soc. LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l., leading company of the Corporate Group LEFAY RESORTS, with registered office in Via Santigaro 4, San Felice del Benaco (BS) (VAT Registration No. 02786260980), as the DATA CONTROLLER, with registered office in Via Feltrinelli, 136, Gargnano (VAT Registration No. 02786260980), would like to provide you with information regarding the use of the personal data, which may also be of an identification nature supplied by you in order to book your wellness holiday at our facilities.
According to the legislation indicated, your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
We would like to remind you that the processing of personal data means any operation concerning the collection, recording, organisation, retention, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, destruction or a combination of two or more of such operations.
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we therefore inform you that:
1. The personal data, even of an identification nature provided by you, will be processed for requirements related to managing your booking; by way of example, we inform you that the data may be processed:
to enter data in the company’s computer databases and/or physical archives;
to manage hotel services;
to manage payments;
to manage promotions and offers;
to meet every other contractual and/or legal obligation;
for statistical purposes associated with the Internet website’s functions.
2. For the purposes stated in point 1) the data provided by you may be processed by paper, electronic and/or magnetic means.
3. We inform you that providing the data identified with an asterisk in the booking request form is necessary and compulsory.
Whereas, providing the data not identified with an asterisk in the booking request form is not a compulsory requirement, but the absence of such data could prevent us from providing some reception services.
4. Your refusal to provide the compulsory data prevents the booking procedure from being completed at our facility.
We take this opportunity to point out that providing the data to LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. in order to book the stay entails the automatic authorisation to process the data for the purposes detailed in point 1) and to fulfil the legal obligations, pursuant to article 24 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
5. The personal data, even of an identification nature, provided by you will not be disseminated, but may be communicated or become known to members of the company’s workforce as persons in charge of data processing or data processors and/or external parties working with the company as data processors or independent data controllers, for example:
the subsidiary company LEFAY RESORT GARDA S.r.l. (VAT: 03768740981) who manage as DATA CONTROLLER the Resort in Gargnano (BS) – ITALY;
other subsidiary companies;
booking services and management services companies;
banking and credit institutions to manage payments;
other subjects to whom the Data communication could be necessary in order to manage the booking process and/or fulfill any law related requirements.
6. We inform you that you may exercise your rights with respect to LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. (DATA CONTROLLER) at any time, in accordance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the text of which is provided in full in an appendix to this information notice for your ready reference.
7. LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. has appointed the temporary manager of the privacy area as the person responsible for responding to data subjects who can be contacted at the company’s operating office in Via Santigaro, 4 San Felice del Benaco (BS) ITALY, and/or by telephone at the number (+39) 0365/441711 and/or at the following e-mail address:email@example.com.
The updated list of persons appointed as data processors is available at the company’s operating office.
8. Lastly, should you wish to receive at your home/residence informative and advertising material concerning offers and/or promotions from the company (data processing controller), we inform you that the data provided will be processed by Soc. LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l. according to the methods described in this information notice, for marketing activities and for 24 months maximum.
We inform you, however, that for the purposes stated in this point the provision of data is not obligatory and there shall be no consequences in contractual terms in the event you do not authorize the sending of informative and advertising material.
LEFAY RESORTS S.r.l.
*This information notice integrates and completes elements already known to the data subject.
Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed regarding:
a) the source of the personal data,
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the assistance of electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the controller, data supervisor and person appointed in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may have knowledge of it in their capacity as appointed national representatives, supervisors or authorized persons.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification, or, if necessary, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, including the data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations stated in letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right protected.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his/her personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of his/her personal data, where it is for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication surveys.
The information notice is also based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, associated in the Group established under Article 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17th May 2001 in order to identify some minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data, and, in particular, the methods, timing and the nature of the information that the data controllers must give users when the users connect to webpages, regardless of the purposes of such connection, as well as the requirements envisaged under Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, in relation to Cookies.
Type of data collected by the Internet website
The Personal Data collected by this Application, autonomously or via third parties include: Cookies and usage data.
The Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically during the use of this Application.
If the User does not provide some Personal Data this circumstance could prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties which are published or shared by means of this Application and warrants that he/she is entitled to communicate or disclose such Personal Data, thereby releasing the Data Controller of any liability towards third parties.
Extended information on Cookies
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner of the website in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
Technical Cookies and Cookies to collect aggregated statistical information
1. Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service:
2. Activity regarding the saving of preferences and optimisation:
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that might use them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to that specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs that Users may take advantage of: Your Online Choices. This service allows Users to manage their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Further information on processing Defence in legal claims
The Personal Data of the User may be used by the Controller for defence in legal proceedings, or in the preparatory stages prior to instituting a proceeding, to defend against abuse when using the same or connected services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Controller could be asked to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System and maintenance Log
For needs connected to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by the same could collect system Log files, which are files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the IP address of the User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any moment by the Data Controller using the contact information.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether the services of the third parties it uses support these requests, please read their privacy policies.